What to buy mum for Mother's Day?
Hey, it’s Mother’s Day very soon (Sunday May 9th). It’s hard to sum up your motherly love with a gift, and we find there’s just no substitute for a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Nothing else says you care so much!
You only have one mum (or she’s mum to you) and, trust us, she loves flowers.
When words can’t say it all…how much you love her, appreciate her, and are so glad she’s so important in your life… let our flowers do the talking. Every flower is chosen, placed and crafted with love. Here are five of our best bouquet options, for any mother figure in your life.
- Our Mother’s Day bouquet — soft pinks, mauves, whites, greens and eucalyptus foliage, this brand-new arrangement is dressed to impress!
- Summer of Love — Proving to be one of our most popular Mother’s Day bouquets, with stunning pinks presented in white ceramics. These delicate hues have a nod to the 70s.
- Daily market bunch — you can trust you’re in good hands with this choice, we chose only the best and freshest flowers from the market that morning and create an arrangement unique to that day.
- A Very Aussie Valentine – not just for lovers, this stunning combo of textured Australian natives with soft roses and delicate blooms comes together perfectly.
- Pamper Hamper — More than just flowers, give mum the chance to pamper herself with a gorgeous range of products from local Adelaide creators, candles, face masks, wine and more. Give mum the gift of self-love.