About Us Adelaide
Kate created The Wild Flower Company in 2018. She was born in Adelaide and brought up in the iconic suburb of Henley Beach. The salt, the sand and the ever-changing sea are the foundation for her love of nature’s forms, its softness and waves. Kate spent several years training with Pollination, one of the leading florists in Edinburgh, Scotland. There, she learnt the ‘garden-gathered style’. She then returned to Adelaide to open her own business. Kate has spent the past few years refining her own style, best described as ‘Australian garden-gathered’, which blends the UK style seamlessly with native flowers and foliage as well as exotics available in Australia. Kate’s reputation for wonderful weddings has gone from strength to strength, as has her work for corporate events.
K: 0478 050 678
Veronika runs MintyMaryPea, our sister event hire and styling business. She joined our team in 2019, and in 2022 brought over her plant business, Meraki Botanicals, to The Wild Flower Company. In 2023, we bought MintyMaryPea.
We have a stunning range of vintage, handcrafted, unique pieces for you, from full furniture set-ups to the daintiest candlesticks. Available for DIY pick-up, or with full delivery and installation on the day so you don’t have to worry about a thing. We'll create your dream vibe for your elegant elopements, wonderful weddings, engaging engagement parties, sassy 60s parties — any event you dream of!
Just ask Vee, she’ll be pleased to guide you through your next event.
V: 0400 385 604
Jane and Susan are our special-event florists. They come in and help us prep and create all of our gorgeous wedding blooms, as well as being integral parts of the team for all the big holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Christmas.
We've also got Richard and Kevern, our special event delivery drivers. You can see them on the roads for all the big holidays, and the occasional busy weekday. Give them a big wave if you see them drive by!
Our team's artistry and skills include:
* Market fresh flowers chosen and sent daily
* Flower bouquets for birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions
* Dried flower arrangements for more permanent memories
* Indoor plants for a living long-term gift
* Weddings—specialising in products and design for every type of wedding and budget. Many of our weddings are outdoors and we are skilled in installations on beaches, in forests and wineries, and in hotels, restaurants and any other venue you can dream of
* Tablescapes— breath-taking styling of special occasion dining tables, any size from a proposal table for 2, up to dinner parties and wedding receptions
Here at The Wild Flower Company, we’re passionate about sourcing recycled and eco-friendly materials as often as we can. We look to reduce waste while we make the world a better, brighter place.
We've been featured on:
Flower Delivery Reviews '13 Best Options for Flower Delivery Adelaide. Check out the list here!